Detailed specifications of the product:
|Dimensions (D * R * C)||787 * 184 * 84 mm|
|CCT||3600 – 6500K|
|Projection angle||70 ° × 140 °|
|Size||565 * 184 * 4.5mm|
|The battery||LiFePo4 32650|
|Battery nominal voltage||3.2V|
|Operating temperature||0 ° – 50 ° C|
Outstanding characteristics and features of SL03LY solar electric street light
– The body and light frame are made from aluminum alloy, providing a much stronger, more rigid than ordinary plastic light fixtures. Outside is a very high-class anti-rust and anti-corrosion paint coating.
– Looking at the detailed product photos below, you can see, the light device’s pulse is arranged a lot of heat holes, this is to prevent untimely heat escape that can affect the life of LED light.
– In addition, the product also has a heat release button for storage batteries to help increase battery life when in use.
– The rivet part and PE LED protection part are made very solid. Rivets are made of stainless steel and are good against magnetism.
– In addition to automatic charging by solar panels, SL03LY street lamps can be charged by other DC power source via the connection port on the lamp.
– SL03LY solar street light works in 3 operating modes SC1, SC2, SC3
# SC1: Time Control
There are 4 times with the brightness levels adjusted as follows:
- Time 1: After sunset, the lamp will light up to 100% and maintain this state for 2 hours.
- Time 2: 3 next hour the light will glow at 80%.
- Time 3: 2 hours after which the light will be reduced to 50%.
- Time 4: And finally, at the end of the time 3 lights will shine at 30% until dawn.
The split of the light time helps the lamp have a longer light duration than other street lamps of the same capacity on the market
This mode is often used in places where there are rainy days (over 5 days of rain) and the weather is not favorable for the production of solar panels.
# SC3: Control the energy
Control the light according to the amount of electricity currently in the battery at the time:
- At the time the battery level> 50% of the light time with high brightness level will be extended
- At the time the battery is <50% of the light time with moderate brightness to help extend the light time.
This mode is often used in sunny places and weather conditions facilitate the generation of solar cells.